home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Popular Plugins
My TVSeries
MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24]
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Hakuna76" data-source="post: 1306964" data-attributes="member: 166952"><p>I can confirm this method, one at a time.</p><p>However! When I have a show which has a new season, it does not import anyway.</p><p></p><p>The workaround I found, is very annoying:</p><ol> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">delete the TVSeriesDatabase4.db3</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">copy a db from the MP-TVSeries_Backup folder</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Move the show folder, including only one file and the tvdb file to your "TV" folder </li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Start tv series setup, delete the show if it's grey</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">import the show with the new season</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Now there is some kind of other database which is updated, probably something regarding the "MediaInfo.dll"</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Close the setup </li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Move the folder out </li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">repeat step 1-8 until all shows has updated MediaInfo</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">Make one final copy of the backup</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">import all shows, ONE BY ONE</li> <li data-xf-list-type="ol">move all remaining files to your "TV" folder (they can be placed anywhere, does not have to be in the folder of the .tvdb file)</li> </ol><p>Someone has a better workaround, or can this get patched somehow?</p><p></p><p>And, I don't know what will happen next "season".</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Hakuna76, post: 1306964, member: 166952"] I can confirm this method, one at a time. However! When I have a show which has a new season, it does not import anyway. The workaround I found, is very annoying: [LIST=1] [*]delete the TVSeriesDatabase4.db3 [*]copy a db from the MP-TVSeries_Backup folder [*]Move the show folder, including only one file and the tvdb file to your "TV" folder [*]Start tv series setup, delete the show if it's grey [*]import the show with the new season [*]Now there is some kind of other database which is updated, probably something regarding the "MediaInfo.dll" [*]Close the setup [*]Move the folder out [*]repeat step 1-8 until all shows has updated MediaInfo [*]Make one final copy of the backup [*]import all shows, ONE BY ONE [*]move all remaining files to your "TV" folder (they can be placed anywhere, does not have to be in the folder of the .tvdb file) [/LIST] Someone has a better workaround, or can this get patched somehow? And, I don't know what will happen next "season". [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 1
MediaPortal 1 Plugins
Popular Plugins
My TVSeries
MP-TVSeries v4.3.6 Release [2020-01-24]
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom