MP with latest CVS has unexpected crashes. (1 Viewer)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I've been gettin gthis issue for a week or so now. When MP is left on for a while (ie, overnight) it crashes to the desk top with the following entry in the error.log file.

28/01/2006 9:59:08 AM SQL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:database schema has changed query:select * from tblGroups order by iSort
    28/01/2006 9:59:08 AM TVDatabase exception err:confused:QL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:database schema has changed query:select * from tblGroups order by iSort stack: at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ReadpVm(String query, SQLiteResultSet set1, IntPtr pVm)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.Execute(String query)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVDatabase.GetGroups(List`1& groups)
    28/01/2006 9:59:09 AM SQL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:duplicate column name: grabEpg query:ALTER TABLE channel ADD COLUMN grabEpg Integer
    28/01/2006 9:59:09 AM TVDatabase exception err:confused:QL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:duplicate column name: grabEpg query:ALTER TABLE channel ADD COLUMN grabEpg Integer stack: at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVDatabase.UpdateFromPreviousVersion()
    at MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVDatabase.Open()

I have tried removing all programs from my tv database as well as deleting the tv database all together and still get this error.
    I have also looked into the database with the sqllite editor but cannot find anything that seems wrong and certainly no duplicate columns.

I also used to get the crash with this erro when I first started MP and went straight to my TV, but this seems to have been fixed in a CVS from a day or two ago. :EDIT: I take this last bit back. Just happened again. Start MP, go to my TV and after the usual few seconds of starting the tuner you are suddenly left at the desk top. If you got to my weather or my movies and then go to my tv there is no issue.

Anyone else getting this or able to point me in the right direction?

For my xmltv, I use the oztivo guide with the original vb grabber (can't remember the devs name at the moment). As with all aussies, the grab from dvb option is turned off.

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    28/01/2006 1:43:56 p.m. SQL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:cannot VACUUM from within a transaction query:vacuum
    28/01/2006 1:43:56 p.m. TVDatabase exception err:confused:QL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:cannot VACUUM from within a transaction query:vacuum stack: at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ReadpVm(String query, SQLiteResultSet set1, IntPtr pVm)
    at MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVDatabase.RemoveOldPrograms() DELETE FROM canceledseries where iCancelTime < '20060127000000'
    28/01/2006 1:43:58 p.m. SQL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:cannot commit - no transaction is active query:commit
    28/01/2006 1:43:58 p.m. tvdatabase commit failed exception err:confused:QL:TVDatabaseV21.db3 cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:cannot commit - no transaction is active query:commit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom