[solved] MP1.11 DVBIP timeshift can't start, Audio/Video synchronisation problem (1 Viewer)

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since i'm using MP to watch T-Home Entertain streams, i have two problems (maybe because of the same reason?)
    1: after changing a IPTV-channel, timeshift isn't able to start so the channel won't load.
    2: if the channel loads, sometimes it's without audio or more often with a really bad audio/video synchronisation that leads to a lot of interruptions in audio and video stream. After about 5min waiting at same channel, the stream is fine but with an audio delay of about 1s.
    That problems only are present by watching IPTV, if i use my DVB-T card to watch TV, everything is fine althought the problem a minute earlier on IPTV was there. And by switching back to IPTV, the same problem occurs. On a log file, i found that if the described error occurs, the audio renderer use thy system-clock for synchronization. Maybe anybody can help me to solve it.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thank you for including the full log files - that's very helpful! (y)

1: after changing a IPTV-channel, timeshift isn't able to start so the channel won't load.
    I see this when you tried to change from Das Erste HD to ZDF HD. It seems the IPTV source filter is unable to receive the stream data:
    27-05-2015 18:51:25.719 [ 8c0] [{CA362F8F-1130-4580-B4D8-800FBF6DB5F9}] [Info] MPIPTVSourceStream: Run(): result: FFFFFFFE

I don't know why.

2: if the channel loads, sometimes it's without audio or more often with a really bad audio/video synchronisation that leads to a lot of interruptions in audio and video stream.
    As evidence to support your claim, I can see plenty of video/audio " to render too late" messages in the TsReader log.
    I think the cause may be that you're using the MediaPortal audio renderer. Please try a different (eg. DirectSound) renderer for TV:
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...nfiguration/9_Codecs_and_Renderer/1_TV_Codecs

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thank you for your support. I changed audio renderer to DirectSound and it seems it solved both problems. Video/Audio synchronisation is fine and the streams starting well for timeshift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom