MP1.2.3 unexpected error on startup (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hello

After months of trouble free running my mp dies on startup all of a sudden and I dont know why. The screen it quits on is loading window plugins. i am running 1.2.3 on win 7 64 bit ulttimate and am using the tv server. please find my logs attached - i would really appreciate any help or advice!

thanks
ay129

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello

After months of trouble free running my mp dies on startup all of a sudden and I dont know why. The screen it quits on is loading window plugins. i am running 1.2.3 on win 7 64 bit ulttimate and am using the tv server. please find my logs attached - i would really appreciate any help or advice!

thanks
    ay129

It seems like there is a problem with your TVSeries and/or MovPic database. Try to disable the two plugins one by one to see which one is causing crash. Thanks!

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Either your Moving Pictures database or MP TVSeries database or both have been corrupted. Also your TV logs are HUGE but that is a different problem.

Try disabling these plugin and see if it helps to get MP running. Easiest fix I think is to removed database files and re-import your movies/series.

ay129

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    UPDATE : deleted both databases and imported again - all back to normal - thank you for help!

GO TEAM MEDIAPORTAL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom