MP1.21F video database scan, can it be scheduled to automatically run in background (2 Viewers)

Hazza06

Portal Member
February 14, 2019
Home Country
Australia Australia
Folks,
Apologies if this seems like a MP NOOB question, or has been answered before.

Using MP1.21 and just getting around to doing a video database scan ( including using fanart handler plugin ), once the initial scan is done, can MP1.21F be configured to automatically perform a video scan and IMDB lookup in the background ?

Or do i need to do a manual IMDB lookup on any new content added to my video folder ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    can MP1.21F be configured to automatically perform a video scan and IMDB lookup in the background
    No
    Or do i need to do a manual IMDB lookup on any new content added to my video folder ?
    Yes

But, I have an unfinished version of the automatic import of new films into My Videos, but it has not completed support for so far only Titan skins. And it may have a large number of errors. But I use it all the time (in semi-automatic mode), and try to correct the errors found. If you are interested, I will try to assemble the package tomorrow and put it on the forum. :):whistle::coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom