[Bug] [MP1-4525] freezes when one video is playing (in small win) and play another video will come (2 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Yep you are right :)
    Maybe need to see if wiki explain enough it :)

Otherwise, i agree about random without loop, not all picture can be displayed because MP detect the last picture (store it somewhere) and if this last picture is displayed 2 pictures after the start, the slideshow stop because it reach the last item. I have try to change that but was too difficult because i need to recreate a fresh list from the newest created randomly and that didn't work correctly.

So workaround, it's to use loop and user stop the slideshow when he want :)

marttoma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2014
    Praha
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Otherwise, i agree about random without loop, not all picture can be displayed because MP detect the last picture (store it somewhere) and if this last picture is displayed 2 pictures after the start, the slideshow stop because it reach the last item. I have try to change that but was too difficult because i need to recreate a fresh list from the newest created randomly and that didn't work correctly.
    So workaround, it's to use loop and user stop the slideshow when he want

I see:) I dont think this is critical part, so workaround at least for me fine enough:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom