MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development (1 Viewer)

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

The TV supports 1080p23, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59, 1080p60.

I configured the Refreshchanger within Mediaportal to support all this modes. So If I playback a 25fps avi the TV switches to 1080p25. And it works very well!

My tv support this refreshrate as well, but I don't found a right configuration for my refreshchanger...
    If I set pal 25:25 when I play tv it change to 25 but the right refresh is 50..So i tried tv 26 - 50, but now I can't play my recorded tv because it change to 25... and the right refresh is 50.

Could you share your config?maybe pm..

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

cecet23

I have set it up like this:

Framerate - Refreshrate
    23.976 - 23
    24 - 24
    25 - 25
    29.97 - 29
    30 - 30
    50 - 50
    59.94 - 59
    60 - 60

The decoder for TV should output 50fps all the time. It works without errors with my ATI card (Important: You have to disable GPU scaling).

EDIT: Corrected

utokallegba

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2010
    Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

@cecet23

I have set it up like this:

Framerate - Refreshrate
    23.976;24 - 23
    24 - 24
    25 - 25
    29.97;30 - 29
    30 - 30
    50 - 50
    59.94 - 59
    60 - 60

The decoder for TV should output 50fps all the time. It works without errors with my ATI card (Important: You have to disable GPU scaling).
    Why did you specify 24 and 30 twice?

webs0r

Portal Member
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Hi guys,

I've tried version 10 of this software and it works a treat for me. Yay, finally the dream is coming true.
    Can I ask:

1. Do you use anything for v-sync monitoring? E.g. the ar-jar's graph in MPC-HC is great. Right now I can use the reclock hot-keys to put up a tearing bar which helps.
    2. Refresh rate changing doesn't work well for me. Using the default refresh rate switcher - MP first of all drops me back to the home screen. I can re-launch the video in my tv series and then it will play fine. But after any refresh rate change, My Movies refuses to render its GUI properly and requires a MP restart. Has anyone gotten around this issue? When I use my reclock refresh rate changer script, I get a similar outcome.

Thanks guys.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

I've tried version 10 of this software and it works a treat for me. Yay, finally the dream is coming true.
    Can I ask:

1. Do you use anything for v-sync monitoring? E.g. the ar-jar's graph in MPC-HC is great. Right now I can use the reclock hot-keys to put up a tearing bar which helps.
    2. Refresh rate changing doesn't work well for me. Using the default refresh rate switcher - MP first of all drops me back to the home screen. I can re-launch the video in my tv series and then it will play fine. But after any refresh rate change, My Movies refuses to render its GUI properly and requires a MP restart. Has anyone gotten around this issue? When I use my reclock refresh rate changer script, I get a similar outcome.

Thanks guys.
    1- If you press SHIFT+1 you get a overlay screen. With this you can see dropped frames, a tear-bar etc.
    2nd issue is actually not for this topic. But have you tried all refreshrated from within windows separately? You get a windows question "all ok? Yes or No" after a new refreshrate. Besides possible solutions, I think more information is required anyway. What OS are you on, what GFX card... but again, this is more something for the refreshratechanging thread. See this link.

webs0r

Portal Member
    December 17, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks for the info.

I'll post in the other thread. If I find a solution I'll let you know in case anyone else here is experiencing it.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

How does the DLL compare to the DLL in RC4?

I am contemplating going from RC3 to RC4, are these modified DLL's still current with RC4, or is there a newer dshowhelper.dll with the new RC4?

Thanks,

J.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I am contemplating going from RC3 to RC4, are these modified DLL's still current with RC4, or is there a newer dshowhelper.dll with the new RC4?

Thanks,

J.

Not tried RC4 yet, but the standard MP dshowhelper source code hasn't changed for over 6 weeks i.e. the standard RC3 & RC4 dll's are identical, so my versions should be OK with RC4.

Tony

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there,

Thanks,

J.

Not tried RC4 yet, but the standard MP dshowhelper source code hasn't changed for over 6 weeks i.e. the standard RC3 & RC4 dll's are identical, so my versions should be OK with RC4.

Tony

Confirmed. Date and size of the file hasnt changed. Using RC4 :)

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Now running RC4 (with V2 DLL and no Reclock) - Everything working great.

Thanks for letting me know :D

J.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom