MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development (4 Viewers)

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

Watched yesterday evening 2 hours TV using latest SVN version (V71 + Vsync bug correction but still everything under MMCS) and it was working absolutely fine.

OK, thanks - is this the SVN 27650 version ?

Tony

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MP1 EVR Presenter/dshowhelper community development

OK will do it but can't find "modified dropped frame logging and a few minor tweaks" in 27653 ;-) only the partial revert - is this correct?

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    I've only just committed 27656 - if you do an SVN update you should get it.

I'm trying to track down some frame drops I'm seing on my HTPC - not sure if it's a minor bug in dshowhelper or a system problem yet, but that's why I haven't posted v0072.....

Tony

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm pretty sure the frame drops I'm seeing are not caused by the dshowhelper code, so attached is v0073 for trials :)

Tony

First impression, is that v0073 seems to have resolved alot of the wild frame drops I had been seeing since v0055. I still get the ocassional drop where there green graph jumps from mid to bottom or back again with associated "Late" and "Drop" but alot less frequent, (maybe once/5 minutes instead of every 30 seconds or worse).

I've been trying 50Hz Pal at 50Hz display refresh and 23.9whatever at 24Hz display and so far this is first version that I think find is worth moving off v0055b on my system.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm pretty sure the frame drops I'm seeing are not caused by the dshowhelper code, so attached is v0073 for trials :)

Tony

This version requires 'Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package' to be installed.

If you are using the MP AudioRenderer you must use the modified version from this post - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/707555-post675.html - otherwise MP will crash...

Just to give you feedback: Thanks for this v73 dll.
    I didnt have a lot of time to test. My daughter of 2yo didnt see any issue I guess... gheheh..
    But based on 15 minutes testing, I have the impression videos start quicker and with less framedrops at the start. No other issues seen untill now.
    Will report back about all this when I have the chance to test some more.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country

Tony

First impression, is that v0073 seems to have resolved alot of the wild frame drops I had been seeing since v0055. I still get the ocassional drop where there green graph jumps from mid to bottom or back again with associated "Late" and "Drop" but alot less frequent, (maybe once/5 minutes instead of every 30 seconds or worse).

I've been trying 50Hz Pal at 50Hz display refresh and 23.9whatever at 24Hz display and so far this is first version that I think find is worth moving off v0055b on my system.

OK - good :)

On HD material I get about one dropped or late frame every 3-5 minutes, but about one every 15-20 minutes on SD.

I notice you are using nVidia (like me) - out of interest, which driver version are you running ?

Tony

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I tried v0073, I don't know if my comment can help you but for me v055c work better then 0073, With 73 I have a microstutter sometimes, with v055 seems quite perfect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom