[Approved] [MP2-198-200] Playlist handling patches (1 Viewer)

Nikki Locke

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 2, 2019
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    When you look at the Jira, there a some minor things related to playlists which are unresolved since ages. Would be great if you took a look at MP2-198, MP2-199 and MP2-200, which IMHO should not be too diffcult to fix. The fact that they are still unresolved indicates how (un)important this seems to be for the users :(.
    I have fixes for all three of those bugs. I am not sure of the procedure for submitting fixes. What I have done is this:

Fork the github project to nikkilocke/MediaPortal-2
    Create a branch MP2-198-199-fix
    Check the three fixes into that branch as separate revisions.

Should I do a pull request now, or what?

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I have fixes for all three of those bugs.
    Awesome! You are my hero (y)

Is there a possibility that you provide the patched files for testing? Otherwise you need to offer a full installer so that others can test on their systems.

@morpheus_xx , what do the next steps look like?

Nikki Locke

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 2, 2019
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Herewith a zip of the patched files for testing.

*** WARNING *** I am a beginner to working with MediaPortal development, and I am very unsure whether I have included all the necessary files, or whether these files are fully compatible with the current install.

So ***PLEASE*** make sure you backup your MediaPortal 2 system before installing these files.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 56
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0
    ge2301 Android based client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 3
    R MP2 GUI Issues General 7
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    Lichloathe MP2 importing keyart instead of poster General 0
    Lichloathe Trakt for MP2 question General 7
    C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 1
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0
    CyberSimian MP2 synchronising of stoptime MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
    M Initial Setup MP2 (On Wndows 10) General 2
    R [solved] MP2 Client ist extrem langsam Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 5
    D [solved] EPG Buddy for MP2 - Does it work? General 5
    T Amazon und Netflix in MP2 - Wie? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    J [solved] How to in MP2 General 19
    M [fixed] [MP2-831] 12h time format shown in TV Guide with Swedish language settings Submit: Bug Reports 27
    Volker MP2 Rewind / zurückspulen bei Live TV funktioniert nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    B [solved] MP2.2.3 TV Guide not scrolling with mouse wheel General 2
    T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
    Lehmden [WiP] [MP2-824] DLNA Server functionality MediaPortal 2 27