Submit: Code Patches (5 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patch of MediaPortal 2. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.
Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me. But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected... PS : older owner of CBR928 during 25 years ;)
Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me. But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected... PS : older owner...
Hello there, I just tested MP 2.2.2 for the first time. I don't think I will switch from MP1 to MP2, because of no IRTRANS native...
Replies
Views
Done.
Done.
I have fixes for all three of those bugs. I am not sure of the procedure for submitting fixes. What I have done is this: Fork the...
Replies
Views
I would like to know if shortcuts will finally be included in MP2. From my sofá, I cannot use mouse but I do use keyboard (my remote was broken and I am not sure which remotes are compatible with MP2), so failing to incorporate this will probably means a downgrade to MP1, as MP2 keyboard usability is very poor. :( Thanks and I hope it...
I would like to know if shortcuts will finally be included in MP2. From my sofá, I cannot use mouse but I do use keyboard (my...
Not sure if I have done this correctly but here are 2 files that I added to allow MP2 to support default keyboard shortcuts. I used...
Replies
Views
I think, for start a pull request would be also good :)
I think, for start a pull request would be also good :)
I've been testing changes I made to MP2's TvEngine that allows the user to have more control on how the three series schedule types...
Replies
Views
Hi. Title says all. All those video extensions are not in the list of "known" video extensions, but they should, imho. Very easy to add and did not harm in any way, so we should do it. A patched file is attached.
Hi. Title says all. All those video extensions are not in the list of "known" video extensions, but they should, imho. Very easy to...
Hi. Title says all. All those video extensions are not in the list of "known" video extensions, but they should, imho. Very easy to...
Replies
Views
I created a new snapshot, it's available for download here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-weekly-snapshot-2016-06-12.134567/
I created a new snapshot, it's available for download here...
Hi, this patch resolves a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. TryMatchEpisode doesn't updated the fields - ImdbId - TvdbId - FirstAired in...
Replies
Views
Hi Just to clarify. I have updated the file "config" from this branch yesterday. https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/WiP_SR15_U1_v4 mrj
Hi Just to clarify. I have updated the file "config" from this branch yesterday...
Hi This file will pull language files from Transifex for the following plugins ApolloOne BlueVision VideoEffectChanger Remove...
Replies
Views
It's a tricky one :confused: MP1 uses left/right to exit so that's what existing users are used to, I'm not sure if using the back button is particularly intuitive but neither is being stuck in the list lol. My original thought was to implement 'double tap' handling, e.g. when you're at the top of the list quickly double tapping up...
It's a tricky one :confused: MP1 uses left/right to exit so that's what existing users are used to, I'm not sure if using the back...
Patch for supporting scrolling in a loop for stack/wrap panels, e.g. jump to bottom item if scrolling up and top item is selected...
Replies
Views
Sorry for delay, I've pushed a branch for this https://github.com/brownard/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_Improve_Movie_Matching
Sorry for delay, I've pushed a branch for this https://github.com/brownard/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_Improve_Movie_Matching
I've changed the name parsing for movies so that '.' and '_' are replaced with spaces (same as already happens for series parsing)...
Replies
Views
Just so that all files present are also in the project itself
Replies
Views
For now I'd like to use the SharpDX.Vector2. The reason is, that I'm currently reworking the renderer to D2D. A global change would be better placed into (or after) this task. Yes, good idea. Go for it.
For now I'd like to use the SharpDX.Vector2. The reason is, that I'm currently reworking the renderer to D2D. A global change would...
As my next contribution I wanted to look into seeking by clicking on the video progress bar. As far as I seen it, the progress bar...
Replies
Views
It's a good question, and before I answer it again, I wrote it into our wiki for reference: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?title=2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Development/Building_&_Compiling/Branches_in_MP2_repository,_what_goes_where?
It's a good question, and before I answer it again, I wrote it into our wiki for reference...
I want to do a little contribution, and I thought I start with an UI for...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/development-snapshots.683/ ;)
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/development-snapshots.683/ ;)
Hi I've always felt like there was something not quite right with the focus handling in MP2, particularly how it chooses the...
Replies
Views
Nope, used WinRar and 7zip, but i'm running Win 8.
Nope, used WinRar and 7zip, but i'm running Win 8.
Fix for disabling the screen saver. /mrj
Replies
Views
Hi Confirmed to be working now. It is a really good idea to have the file on line and download the new file when you enter the plugin:) /mrj
Hi Confirmed to be working now. It is a really good idea to have the file on line and download the new file when you enter the...
Hi There is a confusion between region and language in the News plugin in defaultfeeds.xml the tag for swedish is <Region...
Replies
Views
has glen1990 ever submitted his work on the ftr slimtv part ? Would be great to use ftr with mp2 alpha ;-)
has glen1990 ever submitted his work on the ftr slimtv part ? Would be great to use ftr with mp2 alpha ;-)
The current TV client in MP2 uses TV4Home Core Service, on which development has halted. The MPExtended Service is it's successor...
Replies
Views
I implemented the IMDB id lookup caching by using similar code which is already in TryMatch. Changes are available in commit 326003cfad355a02d928c90c8f39edf8a41b43c8. Within the pull request the changes can be reviewed in total.
I implemented the IMDB id lookup caching by using similar code which is already in TryMatch. Changes are available in commit...
TheTvDb.com supports retrieving a series search result by a matching IMDB id...
Replies
Views
IIRC it has been merged already. Check these commits: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/compare/1ac9e465210502c57b8b6c375309e254dc693106...4d1a170104202298c6263843ea66eb2720c8dec5
IIRC it has been merged already. Check these commits...
After doing the News plugin I noticed that some pixels at the bottom of a Label are always clipped away when it is just a single...
Replies
Views
I've set the path itself to "rejected", because it was not used directly. Albert did rework the CustomAction so the auto attach issue is fixed. But one problem remains in this part, that the action does not use/find the proper localization: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3816
I've set the path itself to "rejected", because it was not used directly. Albert did rework the CustomAction so the auto attach...
Please, find attached patch to fix setup auto attachement custom action. Cheers. Smeulf.
Replies
Views
Follow up, please :) EDIT: As I am a persistent mf.. @morpheus_xx @Albert @Smeulf :P
Follow up, please :) EDIT: As I am a persistent mf.. @morpheus_xx @Albert @Smeulf :P
Hi, Please find my proposal to allow the overwrite of an existing playlist instead of displaying a "Playlist coul'd not be saved...
Replies
Views
Updated patch 4 with new code because of a bug
Updated patch 4 with new code because of a bug
Hello, As MKV supports chapters, and I suppose many video format in the future will, I implemented Chapter support into the...
Replies
Views
AW: Effect support for MPF UIElements Updated information and screenshots in 1st post :)
AW: Effect support for MPF UIElements Updated information and screenshots in 1st post :)
MP2 does currently support shaders to post process video while playback. The WPF UIElement specifies a Effect property to allow...
Replies
Views
AW: Small Setup Patch I've applied this path to the recent installer. Without adding a Component for the directory it did not work.
AW: Small Setup Patch I've applied this path to the recent installer. Without adding a Component for the directory it did not work.
Hi, Just moved shortcuts from "StartMenu\MediaPortal 2" to "StartMenu\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal 2" folder. Patch attached...
Replies
Views
Hi, Based on LATM-AAC codec selection done by Morpheus_xx, here is the AAC codec selection. It's important to me in order to play HD recorded TV, because I have to set specificly the DivX AAC codec to listen the sound correctly. Comments are welcome :) Cheers. Smeulf. [Edit ] 11/25/2011 : Updated patch to match...
Hi, Based on LATM-AAC codec selection done by Morpheus_xx, here is the AAC codec selection. It's important to me in order...
Hi, Based on LATM-AAC codec selection done by Morpheus_xx, here is the AAC codec selection. It's important to me in order...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: More shader effects No, I really couldn't.
Re: AW: Re: More shader effects No, I really couldn't.
Here are some more effect shaders, that can be applied i.e. to video playback. I modified some of the samples from Shazzam (Wpf...
Replies
Views
AW: Allow translation for video effects Thanks very much Smeulf! Patch added.
AW: Allow translation for video effects Thanks very much Smeulf! Patch added.
Well, from the previous post you may have understood that I'm working on MP2 translation. And I found that video effects were not...
Replies
Views
In weatherstates.wml, there is I think a mistake : <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather" MainScreen="Weather" DisplayLabel="Weather" WorkflowModel="92BDB53F-4159-4dc2-B212-6083C820A214"/> <!-- Weather Model --> should be <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather"...
In weatherstates.wml, there is I think a mistake : <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather"...
In weatherstates.wml, there is I think a mistake : <WorkflowState Id="44E1CF89-66D0-4850-A076-E1B602432983" Name="Weather"...
Replies
Views
AW: VideoPlayer should only use IResourceAccessor instead of ILocalFsResourceAccessor As just discussed in IRC, I'll reject this patch because it doesn't solve the actual problem.
AW: VideoPlayer should only use IResourceAccessor instead of ILocalFsResourceAccessor As just discussed in IRC, I'll reject this...
Currently VideoPlayer has a hardcoded reference as field to ILocalFsResourceAccessor. I think it can just just the base interface...
Replies
Views
Heh, I did miss the forum section. :oops:
Heh, I did miss the forum section. :oops:
When using the NumberSelect class for Configuration this error prevents a Save of the changes done in the GUI: Trying to unbox an...
Replies
Views
Instead of hardcoded. This allows plugin developers to specify a custom player for their playback in the plugin.xml.
Instead of hardcoded. This allows plugin developers to specify a custom player for their playback in the plugin.xml.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom