MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-565] Trakt: Can't authorize a second time (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I am unable to authorize the Trakt connection: no way to click on authorize. So I've have gone (several times) to http://trakt.tv/pin/6601 to get my one-time key, which I entered together with my username in the setting screen. But still, "authorize" cannot be selected.

Last edited:

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Yep, I saw the same thing yesterday when I started adding the two-way syncing.
    To fix this go to: c:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Config\[username]\MediaPortal.UiComponents.Trakt.Settings.TraktSettings.xml
    and change the property IsAuthorized to false.

I'm curious if your after that can sync the library to trakt, because I couldn't. Somehow the aspects of my two test movies didn't have the imdbid:confused: Both movies had nfo files, with complete info from tmm...

@morpheus_xx
    Can I make trakt an own plugin? Currently it depends on the OnlineLibraries. If I want to provide a test version I would have to make a whole MP2 test build. I would be better to post just a single dll (until we have a working plugin manager:cautious:).

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I thought the Trakt.tv API was inside the plugin before? You could try to include the same source files as links into project, so you can compile them into plugin and changes are available in main project without duplication as well.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom