[fixed] [MP2-831] 12h time format shown in TV Guide with Swedish language settings (1 Viewer)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wait a moment, my above description is not entirely correct. After I I set my German system to US, I see the time and date display in MP2 changing. The TV Guide is also showing this - but only partially (Green is correct, Red is wrong):

TV Guide.jpg

@ge2301, can you verify the time display in your skin files so that we can tell if this is something that happens in the skin or in the TV part?

Last edited:

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @ge2301, there is a pretty weird mix of time display. In below screenshot we look at the following situation:
    1. German Windows OS
    2. Regional Windows settings: USA (for both Region and Date/Time)
    3. MP2 regional settings: Germany
    Time display mix.jpg

Note the US Windows time format in the right-bottom corner and the German time in the MP2 screen. However, the "Current Programs" time information is displayed in US format.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry, I’ve no idea. It has the same behaviour in all skins. The format is handled by a converter in the background. End of last year it was once discussed, maybe you find the post with search function. I’m still with only phone...

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @azzuro, @Sebastiii , can you check the behavior for MP1? See posting #12 for how to run the check. Actually all you need to do is to change the Windows localization for a minute, restart TV Server and check how the guide is presented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom