MP2 and picture-in-picture and remote control (new tuner card) (3 Viewers)

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    OK, I'm in WMC skin, and I find the PiP button. It says "PiP Off." But if it's a switch, I can't turn it on. Does nothing if I click on it.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK, I'm in WMC skin, and I find the PiP button. It says "PiP Off." But if it's a switch, I can't turn it on. Does nothing if I click on it.
    The button is only visible, if PiP is available, so it must be possible to select it. Please try again and upload log files.
    Did you try it with mouse?

Nordfinn

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The button is only visible, if PiP is available, so it must be possible to select it. Please try again and upload log files.
    Did you try it with mouse?
    Yes, of course tried with the mouse. On the button as shows in screenshot below. TV has to be on, apparently, because the button disappears if I stop reception. Log attached.

1632832443864.png

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2021-09-28-08.29.35.zip
      1.1 MB

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, of course tried with the mouse. On the button as shows in screenshot below. TV has to be on, apparently, because the button disappears if I stop reception. Log attached.

View attachment 209303

Thanks. Your screenshot is showing the "TVGuide", the mentioned "MiniEPG" appears, if you press "enter" or "OK" during Live-TV.
    But you're right, the channel arrow and PIP button are not reachable by mouse, something insibile is overlapping them and preventing focus. I'll fix that.
    Anyway, I'll provide a new installer to you soon, once I implemented PiP support to Nereus and fixed the WMC issue.

Edit: I sent a new installer with all fixes to you. Tv-PiP should work now in Mini-EPG and "TV-Guide" with all screens including Nereus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom