MP2 General Design (1 Viewer)

wietze

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Damwoude
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
i think we had a mis comunication

1 - HTPC system is client with 4 drives with music and movies these files i can play on MP2
2 - Download server is 24h on and had the MP2 server installed
3 - Buffallo Linkstation NAS is the place for all my series and these drives i can not mount in MP2

what do i need to do?????

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    3 - Buffallo Linkstation NAS is the place for all my series and these drives i can not mount in MP2
    what do i need to do?????
    You need to follow what I've told you several times already. There is no other way. Start a client (no matter which one). Then go to settings - media sources - media source configuration - add and then choose the last option. There you must find your Buffalo and so you can add your media. That's all anyone ever can tell you...
    If this is not working then something went wrong in your network that's not related to MP2 at all.
    As this is all I can tell, I'm out here, bye.

wietze

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Damwoude
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    thank you
    it Works i have all the drives mounted anf can access my series

another question there are diverent tv solutions. witch one is the best solution

MrTechno

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2011
    London
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You mean SlimTV? The best solution depends on your current setup. If you have MP1 installed and intend to keep it you will need SlimTV MPExtended. If you don't have MP1 or have it but are going to uninstall it you need SlimTV Native

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom