MP2 - V2.3 MP2 No video (1 Viewer)

Slepy

Portal Member
December 4, 2012
Poland Poland
Country flag
I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have deleted all from folders C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal and C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal. I reinstalled v 2.3 few times and deleted these folders too. Nothing help. I installed previous v.2.2.3 but now I dont have video too. It is the same problem on my computer as a server and second komputer as client. I cant find solution.
I have all last WIN updates. Please help

ps. I use mpextended 0.6.0 beta 11 and mptvscheduler on android and it works perfectly.

Attachments

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have deleted all from folders C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal and C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal. I reinstalled v 2.3 few times and deleted these folders too. Nothing help. I installed previous v.2.2.3 but now I dont have video too. It is the same problem on my computer as a server and second komputer as client. I cant find solution.
    I have all last WIN updates. Please help

ps. I use mpextended 0.6.0 beta 11 and mptvscheduler on android and it works perfectly.
    Please read here before first. We always need log files with "debug" activated to really understand the problem.
    Another user had the same problem lately (Germany forum). After opening the client and setting all codecs to LAV (also splitter) Live-TV worked again. This does not mean I understood the root cause, but I'd propose to do same at first. You may also move the folder "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal" once (here all settings and DB's are stored). You would need to setup TV again, but could later (in case it doesn't help) move the folder back to receive the previous data gain.

Scheibes

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 14, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I think in my case was i important think, that i have shared my timeshift folder on the local disk to the network.

As i have done this my client connected much faster to the server and i think this faster communication fixed my problem.

@Slepy do you can tune all channels in TV configuration under Manual Control? I have startet the timeshift there and record

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Slepy

Portal Member
    December 4, 2012
    Poland Poland
    Country flag
    Yes, I can tune all channels in TV configuration under Manual Control. I have checked timeshift and record.

Scheibes

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 14, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    And if you Record you can see the video on the used player?

On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my Server have no Monitor/TV connected.
    I only configure it via AnyDesk Remote Control.
    But a recorded channel have a video when i play it with VLC Player.

If i connect a monitor via HDMI then i have a video in MP2-Client Software and VLC Player.

But your problem is strange for me.

@ge2301 Do you have any other idea? Maybe your magic hands can help. :D

Users who are viewing this thread