MP2 Plugin Menu does not show skins or plugins from plugins folder (1 Viewer)

tte

Portal Member
October 13, 2015
United States of America United States of America
I have MP2 Summer 2015 release installed, EPG using xmltv working after some tinkering. When i go to Settings- Plugins there is no listing for other skins. In the plugins directory there are other plugins and skins loaded there. The appearance menu does not have any skin options either.
Other than changing the default drive during installation (D: instead of C:) i haven't tinkered with anything. Am I missing something obvious?
i have attached a shot of the plugins directory and the 2 menus.

Attachments

ge2301

MP2 Design
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi,

skins are not listed in the plugin section of settings.
    Please go to "appearance" and then you will find "skins" in the left menu. Selection this will give you some options as changing skin or theme on the right side. Important it that you select "skins" once again on the left side, otherwise you won't see something as described on the right side.
    You are not the first user having problems, the navigation is not so intuitive :)

tte

Portal Member
    October 13, 2015
    United States of America United States of America
    ok, very simple when you do the right thing! thanks for the directions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    morpheus_xx [WiP] "What's New" plugin for MP2 upgrades MediaPortal 2 14
    da3dsoul [Request] An MVP Plugin example for custom settings in MP2 Plugin Development 2
    da3dsoul MP2 Plugin - Getting Started (Directory Tree and Player) Plugin Development 27
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    framug [Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat Submit: Code Patches 9
    S Missing plugin for MP2 Plugin Development 1
    MausWiesel LightsOut-Connector für MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 9
    J How to migrate MP1 plugin to MP2? Plugin Development 1
    BlueMax1916 [Evaluate] Windows 10 Apps for Sky, Netflix, Amazon etc. to be accessible via MP2 Plugin Feature Requests 3
    A Plugin to transfer watched states between two MP2 installations Archive 47
    Lehmden Kodi TV Plugin for various MP2 versions... General 30
    ge2301 Kodi Plugin for MP2 TV Server MediaPortal 2 11
    Scheibes Was passiert bei MP2? Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 40
    S Programmierte Aufnahme in MP2 - kein Aufwachen des PC Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 5
    morpheus_xx [Evaluate] Checking MP2 code portability to .Net Core MediaPortal 2 11
    da3dsoul Does MP2 not have any active devs? General 8
    R [solved] Kein Player registriert Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    -Merkur- MP2 Client startet nicht, "libXBMC_addon.dll" fehlt Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 1
    mp2-ulrich [solved] MP 2.2.3 spielt nur manche Sender Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    H MP2 database won't keep in synch with recordings General 8
    H [solved] MP2 Wiedergabe von Aufnahmen und Live TV geht nicht Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 6
    ge2301 [WiP] MP2Web - A platform independent web client for MP2 MediaPortal 2 68
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    catalpa Bug MP2-837 Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0