MP2 WebServer - Configure MP2, Browse, Edit & Play MediaLibrary, ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Having an MPExtended Plugin for accessing the MP2 server via WebMP would be great!
    Just out of interest, Oxan: what kind of technologies do you use in WebMP, I.e., what kind of webserver? What kind of server side code - asp.net?
    Re making this thread read-only public, that's absolutely fine with me. There may even be other posts for such a sub forum. What we e.g. Need here is knowledge with JavaScript driven rich web apps - maybe there are people out there with these skills ans we can attract them...

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Having an MPExtended Plugin for accessing the MP2 server via WebMP would be great!
    Just out of interest, Oxan: what kind of technologies do you use in WebMP, I.e., what kind of webserver? What kind of server side code - asp.net?
    The service (the backend that does all the hard work) is based on WCF (for the API) and MEF (loading the plugins which actualy provide the data). WebMediaPortal is an ASP.NET MVC application, hosted by IIS Express (or IIS if configured manually).

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom