MPAnywhere - a proof of concept for an MP2 webservice and webinterface (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Thanks, Sprag!
    For the code, QA is contained in v0.04.
    For the thread, I am fine, too. But if anyone out there wants to improve the text e.g. in the first post, please feel free.
    Michael

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    @Spragleknas: Would you be so kind to move this thread into the public MP2\Plugin Development forum and make it read only public? As soon as you did, please tag me so that I can open the public discussion thread.
    Thanks for your help!

And now let's see whether we find some new developers. In particular with the JavaScrips side I'm still quite lost...

As to the general progress: I warned you, it may take longer :D I've read a lot and I also implemented some further things. But I always stumble upon issued with MP2 still being .Net 4.0 and many features of Owin requiring .Net 4.5 or later. VS 2013 is soon to be published, so the next published version will probably be after we have moved MP2 to .Net 4.5.1 - makes thinks with Owin much easier...

Michael

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thread moved to public forum.

Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

For now I'll add visibility conditions in xaml, so at least no gaps or incomplete infos are shown in GUI without existence of AspectWidth or AspectHeight. Downloading the file seems indeed difficult considering long recordings Thanks :)
    For now I'll add visibility conditions in xaml, so at least no gaps or incomplete infos are shown in GUI without existence of...
    The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
    Replies
    Views
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many things were not intuitive, too frumpy and the gui had hardcoded dependencies to plug-ins, some buttons didn’t work even without a note due to that. Same for player controls, why do I see always play and pause...
    Great work and release!! Contrats to all involved developers :):D I installed MP1 initially, but didn’t get along with it. Many...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the non working hama/ortek remote which is not full RC6 compliant following advice in this forum, but I was unable to see Live TV recordings with the user interface (both the old one and the new nereus one). I...
    I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
    I tried upgrading from 2.2.3 to 2.3 on my Win10 HPTC. I fixed a couple of issues on the impossibility to run the 64bit and on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated. There is no function yet to check, if the nfo content changed, it would take far too much time. But I'd also like a function to generally reimport all media items once again.
    There is currently only the reimport function, that can be used individually for media items, that were wrongly found or updated...
    G'day guys, I am looking forward to trying the next version of MP2 (new skin hopefully soon;)) and after trying previous versions...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom