MPAR+DRR - a few weird problems? (1 Viewer)

thepahakurki

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2008
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I have Mediaportal Audio Renderer (MPAR) & Dynamic Refresh Rate (DRR) working great with LAV codecs. I have setup my system using this guide: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/guide-perfect-playback-display-calibration.119610/

Audio/Video sync is fine when I start playing a video in 24hz/50hz/60hz using DRR changer.

However there are a few weird issues regarding audio/video sync:

1. If I pause the video during playback and then unpause it, audio/video most of the time gets out of sync. This can always be fixed by skipping back 15 seconds but this is really annoying. Why does audio/video go out of sync when pausing/unpausing the video?

2. Especially in H264 content (hd mkv files) when I skip forward any amount (15sec, 30sec, 1min, 5min etc) after skipping the video and audio "freezes", as if the video gets paused. I have to press play for the video to resume again. The audio/video sync is fine after this but this is also really weird behaviour?

I have been using MPAR and DRR for a few days now and these are the only issues I have encountered so far. Before MPAR+DRR I had bitstreaming enabled and did not use DRR. I didn't have these issues I mentioned at all. But I'd really prefer to use MPAR+DRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom