[Approved] MPC-HC subtitle engine: Update to last Version support PGS in MKV. (1 Viewer)

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just tested to mux the raw sup in my mkv and labeled it "swedish" during the process. Correct name shows up in MP - works good!

misterfrog

Portal Member
    May 24, 2008
    New York
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Wow, good timing I was just looking to see if I could do this in MP. Already got the subtitles working in MPC-HC and see the subtitles in the MP subtitle engine but still don't see the subtitles. Gonna try registering the new dll tonight :).

riadmelb

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    I did further testing and it works fine except if you tick "Position relative to the video frame" then all videos that have black bars top and bottom don't display correctly.

In the screenshot attached, the subtitles should be in the centre and you cannot see the second line.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      89.1 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

Can you try this one ?
    A revert was made the 15/10 about that, i think it's ok :)
    Cheers,
    Seb.

Attachments

• mpcSubs.rar
      304.6 KB

riadmelb

Portal Pro
    July 9, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    I just tested to mux the raw sup in my mkv and labeled it "swedish" during the process. Correct name shows up in MP - works good!

Hi, can you please tell me how you did it? I'm using mkvmerge gui to mux but still saying HDMV Embedded Subtitles. When I check using mediainfo I can see English correctly labelled?

What is happening?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      37.8 KB
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      15.5 KB

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi, can you please tell me how you did it? I'm using mkvmerge gui to mux but still saying HDMV Embedded Subtitles. When I check using mediainfo I can see English correctly labelled?

What is happening?

Click on pgs file in mkvmerge so it's highlighted. Select eng from the drop down box as your pic shows. Nothing more to it. :)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Only small thing is the language is'nt displayed in the subtitle menu for these embedded *.sup tracks (language is shown for embedded text *.srt tracks). It says "HDMV Embedded Subtitles" for each track instead of the language.

I can confirm this. Muxed .srt subs do show the correct language.

Click on pgs file in mkvmerge so it's highlighted. Select eng from the drop down box as your pic shows. Nothing more to it. :)

It still shows up as 'HDMV Embedded Subtitle' in mepo :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom