MPClearArtLoader - automatically download clearart - V0.2 Released (2 Viewers)

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah, but as I said. There are not very much cleararts available for movies at the moment. And do this manually like I did is some work. Was just an idea of mine and it kinda work. =)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    is it possible to display clearart logos for LiveTV Shows/Movies

Kode

Portal Member
    April 26, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yeah, but as I said. There are not very much cleararts available for movies at the moment. And do this manually like I did is some work. Was just an idea of mine and it kinda work. =)

The movie artwork section is still new but we are up to 2070 clearlogos now and growing every day, what we need is to a reach larger audience.

While the API has had 510,148 unique visitors in the last month, most people dont even realise that fanart.tv exists and that is where they are getting their images from, and the site itself only received 4,821 unique visitors.

The more people that know about the site, hopefully the more image contributions we will get so please tell your friends about the site, if any of you have a blog mention us, like our facebook page, stumbleupon us, digg us, tweet about us, google +1 us, email places like lifehacker and suggest they do an article about us, we need all the help we can get to let people know about the site.

Last edited:

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    For everyone with crashes, can you try the attached version, I added a global try-catch to at least output the exception... ;)

@ltfarme: this version can also store the settings.

Can we have a link to this latest version in the original post? V0.2 crashed on my PC, and this fixed version is a bit buried in the thread :D

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

The movie artwork section is still new but we are up to 2070 clearlogos now and growing every day, what we need is to a reach larger audience.

While the API has had 510,148 unique visitors in the last month, most people dont even realise that fanart.tv exists and that is where they are getting their images from, and the site itself only received 4,821 unique visitors.

The more people that know about the site, hopefully the more image contributions we will get so please tell your friends about the site, if any of you have a blog mention us, like our facebook page, stumbleupon us, digg us, tweet about us, google +1 us, email places like lifehacker and suggest they do an article about us, we need all the help we can get to let people know about the site.

I agree, more and more ClearLogos are coming for Movies too. So it would be nice if we can have a ClearART/ClearLOGO downloader for movies too. Here is an example how a Fanart view with ClearLOGO could look like for movies.
    1.jpg

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Just a request could someone maybe list all the skins that support clearart +/- links to the mod that is required for that skin, as currently this information is burred / hidden deep in the forums :D Maybe the list could be added to the first post? I downloaded clearart for all my series, then realised it wasn't supported in any of the skins I used and it's still quite unclear as to which skins support this.

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    StreamedMP too! =)

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I think streamed MP needs modded files though doesn't it, i had clearart in appropriate thumbs directory and it didn't show and i didnt see any clearart options during installation / setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom