MpExtended fails to find MediaPortal TV Server (1 Viewer)

riverboat2001

January 21, 2021
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Country flag
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi

When I run the .msi file i can install it okay, and access the configuration page, but when i rightclick on the icon in the tray (to start the TV Server) I get this error

"Windows cannot find C:\program files (x86)\Teammediaportal\mediaportal\mediaportal.exe"

Media Portal v1.27.000.0 is installed though!

The problem is, it (MediaPortal) is actually installed at C:\Program files (x86) Teammediaportal\Teammediaportal TV Server

I'm hoping to use MediaPortal as my tuner manager for emby.

What is the correct order to do things Please?

I haven't been able to find a step by step guide for newbies like me

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my Server have no Monitor/TV connected. I only configure it via AnyDesk Remote Control. But a recorded channel have a video when i play it with VLC Player. If i connect a monitor via HDMI then i have a...
And if you Record you can see the video on the used player? On my Server i also have no video, but the reason for this is, that my...
I have used MP for years. Recently I used MP2 v 2.2.3 without any problem. After install MP v 2.3 I have no video on TV. I have...
Replies
Views
Yes. I guess we'll just have to wait for it to happen again. Tony
Yes. I guess we'll just have to wait for it to happen again. Tony
I'm trying to install MediaPortal 1.27 on a machine as a single seat installation but keep getting the following error dialog...
Replies
Views
When MediaPortal 1.24 runs for some hours, Windows does not go to standby mode anymore. At this time there's no preventing process shown: The standby mode works fine when I restart MediaPortal. For some reason the MediaPortal client creates a power request: C:\WINDOWS\system32>powercfg -requests DISPLAY: Keine. SYSTEM: [PROCESS]...
When MediaPortal 1.24 runs for some hours, Windows does not go to standby mode anymore. At this time there's no preventing process...
When MediaPortal 1.24 runs for some hours, Windows does not go to standby mode anymore. At this time there's no preventing process...
Replies
Views
Right I think I fixed it. What I did was install Revo Uninstaller, then completely uninstalled MediaPortal and MySQL using Revo, deleting everything. I then reinstalled. I can now run the TV Server.
Right I think I fixed it. What I did was install Revo Uninstaller, then completely uninstalled MediaPortal and MySQL using Revo...
I renamed my username in Windows 10, and Mediaportal TV Server stopped connecting to Kodi. So I went into TV Server...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom