MPExtended plugin for OnlineVideos problem. edit [SOLVED Fully working!] (1 Viewer)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello!

First, thanks for the plugin for MPExtended. It's a great feature!!;)

Few days a go, I've update te plugin to the new version. The different options are now available and can finally acces trought The Internet to Moving Pictures, My video and TV. All films and Channels names plus program info is received properly by first time (I don't use MP-TVseries). BIG THANKS!!:)

But unfortunelly, now when selecting a channel name or film, to play it, an error message appears. Something like "Error obtaining URL for video playback" (I translate from Spanish) and NO video or TV channel can be play with the new update.
    With previous version playback on tv was working properly.

I attach logs.

Thanks
    Alex

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi thanks for reporting with logs right away! Showed me I used a property on url creation that was not in the 1.6 release. I published again without this, should work now ;)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Good!
    Now videos and Moving pictures are working properly. Excellent new feature of Quality options.

But, TV NOT working. It allows to choose the quality for playback, but a new error comes.

I did 3 trys on the log. First and second, a TV channel with the failure. And third a video with success.

The TV is not opening the remote tv server and no channel is tuned by TV card.

Logs attached

Big thanks again
    A

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.rar
      1.6 KB

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Everything works perfect!!! I have no words.

Excellent job!

The plugging is fully usable and is fantastic!!!

Regards
    Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom