MPExTuneCmd Plugin not working as expected | Page 2

Discussion in 'Codecs, External Players' started by brierot, September 1, 2005.

1. kaliatech

kaliatech Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I'm a little late here, but in case anyone stumbles across this...

You might want to read my post under the original plugin thread here: http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=61736

In short, the command/executable and "delimiter" fields do not relate to each other like I assumed they did.

So, that might also be the part of the problem above? In the logs posted I see this line though: "C:\Program Files\kl\IRTuner\irtuner.exe 9". If that's correct for you and works in a DOS box exactly like that, then my "revelation" probably won't help you since you don't have any other command line options. As just a random guess, have you tried putting the irtuner.exe in a directory path without spaces?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. brierot

brierot Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I installed RC2 and the latest CVS, following the instructions given for the CVS installation.

IT WORKED! I am now able to change the channel using MPExtuneCmd plugin by having it execute the irtuner.exe program.

4. Freethefire

Freethefire Portal Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 2
    Show System Specs
    Just a quick question if someone still reads this thread!

Where can I find this IRtuner.exe?
    I found IRtuner on sourceforge but that was only the .dll file. And I dont know how to use it!

Regards
    Alex

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!