MPGrooveshark Plugin (Stream Music) - Version v0.5.1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi,

Thanks, I have replied in this post.

cheers
    cul8er

hi cul8er ! your plugin no need an acount and free to all ... seco plugin will need pay acount.... the way i understain it ..

PLEASE DONT STOP WORKING ON MPGROOVESHARK PLUGIN , WE WORK TO HARD ON IT .... :eek:....

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hi cul8er ! a small bug with fanarthandler and mpgroooveshark ...

when chosse and artist playlist , the fanart handler show in cover the latest add new music for untile the song start to play ,

it was not like that before ...

if you look in my screen i add Bruce Springsteen playlist and the cover is of prince wich i add a few days ago ...

El_D

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    Hi All,

I'm new to MP having just lost patience with mce and have been trying to set things up.

I spotted this plugin and believe I've set things up correctly but to no avail.

The plugin appears in my menu and I can select search or playlist but when i search, I get nothing. It's basically a blank screen with search: band name. If I move the cursor, it switches to playlist.

I've got the latest flash, using bluewide etc. Grooveshark works perfectly on its own.

Where do I put my login info? :confused:

El-d:confused:

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi All,

I'm new to MP having just lost patience with mce and have been trying to set things up.

I spotted this plugin and believe I've set things up correctly but to no avail.

The plugin appears in my menu and I can select search or playlist but when i search, I get nothing. It's basically a blank screen with search: band name. If I move the cursor, it switches to playlist.

I've got the latest flash, using bluewide etc. Grooveshark works perfectly on its own.

Where do I put my login info? :confused:

El-d:confused:

Use the plugin: Rockstar

/Morten

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Unfortunately in Rockstar 1.0.x Grooveshark is currently broken.

This is already fixed in 2.0 which is targeted for MP 1.2.0 Beta, but unfortunately it has been delayed too many times so I cannot tell when I am able to actually release Rockstar 2.0.

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Unfortunately in Rockstar 1.0.x Grooveshark is currently broken.

This is already fixed in 2.0 which is targeted for MP 1.2.0 Beta, but unfortunately it has been delayed too many times so I cannot tell when I am able to actually release Rockstar 2.0.

Please, can you post a 2.0 version for MP 1.2 SVN?

Bye,
    Nephilim

El_D

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    Hi Nephilim,

I assume that you are using MP 1.2 .... do you think its stable enough to use at the moment?

Cheers,

El-d

Ps .Had a nice flashback from my youth touring round the uk following the Nephilim. Going to have to dig out a few albums now for a listen :)

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi Nephilim,

I assume that you are using MP 1.2 .... do you think its stable enough to use at the moment?

Yes it is.

Ps .Had a nice flashback from my youth touring round the uk following the Nephilim. Going to have to dig out a few albums now for a listen :)

You're a lucky guy! I never managed to see them live here in Italy... :(

Bye,
    Nephilim

corvy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    Rykkinn, Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    +1 on getting a SVN / 1.2.0 beta version download for Rockstar. Running an updated SVN version I cannot even use the 1.0.5 version due to the new plugin compatability system. My two seat setup on SVN version is rock stable and ready for production :)

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I have now closed this thread as I'm not supporting this plugin anymore. The reasons for me to stop this plugin is;
    1. Groveshark has changed their tinysong license agreement and it is really a mess.
    2. The Rockstar plugin exist and have support for both Grooveshark and Spotify.

Best Regards
    cul8er

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom