Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: mpNZB 1.5 (2011-09-23)

Thanks Shukuyen for support this plugin more.

I have a quest, can you at that i can change the priority for the files in the plugin like the categorie ?

Done, version 1.5.1 is available on google code and in the MediaPortal Extensions Installer. Will update the MediaPortal download page now.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: mpNZB 1.5.1 (2011-09-28)

Wow, very nice. Thank you. I will try it later about MePo Extensions Installer.

And i have a next Question. Can you add a little bit more detail in the queue list view ? For example Percentage display or under the filename a Bar which fills?

On the first post at google code link, there is the 1.5 version to download. And in MePo with extensions Installer he has no update listen and i can not update.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: mpNZB 1.5.1 (2011-09-28)

Wow, very nice. Thank you. I will try it later about MePo Extensions Installer.

And i have a next Question. Can you add a little bit more detail in the queue list view ? For example Percentage display or under the filename a Bar which fills?

On the first post at google code link, there is the 1.5 version to download. And in MePo with extensions Installer he has no update listen and i can not update.

I will try to add some more details, but I don't really have experience with GUI plugins (plugins that display stuff inside MediaPortal), so it may take a while :)

Regarding the extensions installer ... have you tried getting a fresh list from the update server? now version 1.5.1 should be available?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I will test it again and post it.

Because it is so beautiful i have another quest. Here i have the skin files for the skin streamedMP. Maybe you can add this files to your installer that would be great.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Because it is so beautiful i have another quest. Here i have the skin files for the skin streamedMP. Maybe you can add this files to your installer that would be great.

Sure, but why? This is already included in streamedMP, isn't it? So if you have installed the skin you will have the skin file?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello,can you change the notifications popup?or can you tell me where i can do this?i will change the position from the popup and tha he close automaticly after few seconds.he goes only when i click ok and is in the middle on the front.i will change his position to the right lower corner.

Shukuyen

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2008
    Lake of Constance
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello,can you change the notifications popup?or can you tell me where i can do this?i will change the position from the popup and tha he close automaticly after few seconds.he goes only when i click ok and is in the middle on the front.i will change his position to the right lower corner.

Done in 1.5.2 ;)
    Available on google code, mediaportal download repository and via extension installer!

Go to MediaPortal Configuration -> Plugins -> mpNZB -> Configuration -> Plugin Settings, here you can tell the notification to auto-hide after x seconds.

gserg

Portal Pro
    November 21, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I just installed 1.5.2 (tried .5.1 too) on MP 1.2.1 using DefailtWide skin but it is giving an error about missing the mpnzb.xml skin file. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: mpNZB 1.5.2 (2011-10-06)

I think there is no support for the default wite skin. Perhaps here one creates a file.

But look at C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin there shoud an folder streamedmp. There is an mpnzb.xml try this for the beginning. Copy this in yout default wide folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom