Mportal resolution different from desktop? (1 Viewer)

Frutas

Portal Member
August 12, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hello,

It is possible to have a mportal resolution different from desktop?
I have nvidia card but I didn't find in nvidia control panel options.
I want to run mportal to run at 1920*1080.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

Last edited:

Frutas

Portal Member
August 12, 2009
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
What? I want to have the desktop at 720p....and when open mportal I want that program open at 1080p automatically!!

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I assumed you meant on a second monitor -- like a TV. If that's not what you meant, then ignore my reply.

If it is what you meant, then the second monitor's screen resolution can be, and usually is, different.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What? I want to have the desktop at 720p....and when open mportal I want that program open at 1080p automatically!!
    This will require external Tools such SetRes. Create a simple batch file where SetRes first changes the resolution, then MediaPortal is called and finally SetRes resets the resolution to the initial value.

Frutas

Portal Member
    August 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    This will require external Tools such SetRes. Create a simple batch file where SetRes first changes the resolution, then MediaPortal is called and finally SetRes resets the resolution to the initial value.
    Thanks!! I will try this. I don't know if I can do it without help, but I will try.
    Thanks again.
    I assumed you meant on a second monitor -- like a TV. If that's not what you meant, then ignore my reply.

If it is what you meant, then the second monitor's screen resolution can be, and usually is, different.
    It's the first option... [emoji12]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom