mardup

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Toulouse
Home Country
France France
Some News ?

Hey Kip ...

Is there a new version of your plugin coming soon ?
A "caching mode" on the device would be great !!!!

:D a lot for your work

JochenAndries

Portal Member
September 17, 2009
Koksijde
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Nice :D

I'm using the Pronto-client on the Pronto,
the WM-client on my HTC Touch Pro (flashed with Windows Mobile 6.5) (Yep, works to !!!)
and the Windows client on the second screen on my HTPC. I tried some other plugins for touchscreens, but this client is the best !

BUT...

I really want :
- skinnable (I'm using Streamed, I don't like the blue :sorry: )
- "Full screen", I've putted the resolution of my touchscreen to 640x480, it's now full, but I would have like to possibility to enlarge the dialog-screen to full screen
- And yeah... more... (tv-guide,...) but first skinnable and fullscreen ;)

Greetings,
Jochen

BTW : Using MP 1.1

Again : :D :D :D

mardup

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Toulouse
Home Country
France France
Hello ....
No news from you for too much time :)

Are you working on a new version of MpPronto ?
I use your tool with my mobile device every day ...
I have now an HTC HD2 (Leo) and a mobile version for this kind of touch screens ( 800 x 480 ) will be great :oops:

:D

Mardup

Krazz

Portal Pro
December 17, 2005
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I also use this plug almost every day. :)

There is one bug I have found. When I enter a directory (album) and click on the first song, I get kicked out of the dir (album). In order to play the album, I have to enter the dir, click the second track. If I want to play the first track I can then press the previous button.

This is no big deal, I can still listen to music. :D

Thanks for a great plug. I'm using it with my Pronto TSU-9600 which controls MP through WiFi; which works like a charm.

mdg78

Portal Member
February 23, 2009
Providence, RI
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

Thanks for the great plugin. I just got a marantz rc9001 (aka pronto TSU9600) and this works great. One problem that I am having is with the visualization though. I use Milkdrop as a visualization, and when I first installed this plugin, MP would crash when I tried to play a song. It happens with the windows client and the pronto client. After some investigation, if I disable visualization, everything works great. Is anyone else using this plugin and have it working with Milkdrop? any way to debug this? I'm using MP 1.02, on a vista x64 machine, and milkdrop 2.1(I think).

Thanks for this great plugin!
Michael

PS- logs attached

mdg78

Portal Member
February 23, 2009
Providence, RI
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

So I tried this again over the weekend with a different visualization loaded (screen off, mind you). The software worked, but threw up the same error as above. I think if this plugin tries to play a track with a visualization turned on (at least in my system), it crashes MP.

Does anyone have it working with a visualization active? otherwise, the plugin works great!

Thanks,
Michael

PS: Castellaneta- I think you are asking how to get the menu on the screen so you can adjust MP volume? hit the menu button on the pronto, to get menu to go away, hit menu again. (if this is what you were asking)

mardup

Portal Pro
October 24, 2007
Toulouse
Home Country
France France
Hey Kip ....

Can you inform us about the evolution of your plug in ?

Is there a chance that we'll see one day a new version ?

:D for your answer

Ragman

Portal Member
June 29, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm in the process of buying a Pronto remote so it would be great if this project could come back to life or atleast if the source code could become available for someone else to continue the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom