MPTouch - Mediaportal TouchScreen Plugin (1 Viewer)

MPTouch MainScreen Buttons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Livin

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
Can this run on the Primary monitor so MP can run on the secondary? My Dell 23" touchscreen does not allow the touch functions to work if the monitor is secondary (idiot driver developers)

thx

sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi all,

Next release will be Saturday , I had Meningitis (I still have a bad headache but as long as the wife's not watching I will be spending my time off on my DEV :D )

Livin - the next version has a screen selector :)

Thanks to JC , Johnnie and Neelex for The get well soon messages (Means a lot :) ):D:D

neelex

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2009
    Hi all,

Next release will be Saturday , I had Meningitis (I still have a bad headache but as long as the wife's not watching I will be spending my time off on my DEV :D )

@Livin - the next version has a screen selector :)

Thanks to JC , Johnnie and Neelex for The get well soon messages (Means a lot :) ):D:D
    Hi Sa_ddam,

Meningitis is not a nice one, so good to read you're nearly up and about again! :D Nevertheless you should give yourself enough time to relax!

Just a short note to the Plugin. Now and then it stops working for me. That means it stands still in the background picture. You can press the touch buttons and see them highlighted, but nothin more happens. Only closing MP and start it again solves that issue. I tried several times to get logs, but according to Murphy's law it's working for hours, when I had started MP in debug mode :oops: I could only see that issue while hearing music / browsing through music and if using Remote Control only. Still trying to get logs about.

Another feature request, we had talked about earlier. Sometimes you hear music, but browse through the folder to see what to hear next. So the plugin jumps to basic home and shows the current selection. If you let the current music play and want to see "now playing" you need to got to the touchscreen and press "now playing" by hand. Would it be possible to jump back to now playing automatically, let's say after 10 seconds without pressing remote keys?

First make sure to be back on your feets again!! ;)

Cheers,
    Jens

mtjoernelund

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi all,

@Livin - the next version has a screen selector :)

Sounds great with a new release with even more improvements - no doubt about that - but let me join the chorus and say remember to get well!!! Health is still number one, even when a bunch of impatient loons are waiting for your free work... ;)

Just want to say once again thanks for the great work you are doing!

Das Reich

Portal Member
    May 6, 2010
    The Reich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    .... hope he´s well and still alive! Meningitis is not an influenza or migraine ....
    Let´s keep us the fingers crossed for him..

Greetz,
    Das Reich

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom