[fixed] MPTray not setting focus (1 Viewer)

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    using XP but I think this has not totally solved the issue but might have made it better.

I actually have a more annoying problem with the MCE interface of TMT not getting focus so if it fixes that it would be fantastic.

Did not really get chance to play last night but obviously is this can be fixed in MP that would be far better

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    What I sometimes find is that if I put my HTPC into standby (with Media Portal closed) and then wake up the HTPC, I use my remote to do that, I then can have an issue using TGB to get MP to then launch. If that is a problem I then have to use my wireless keyboard (with mouse type trackpad) to manually launch MP, which it does fine. Once that is done MP will then work ok with my remote and TGB unless the HTPC is then put into standby (sleep) mode again.

When the problem does happen and MP will not launch by TGB I do notice that the mouse icon gives a small "swirl" effect to give an impression that MP is about to launch but it will not do so until I manually launch it.

EDIT: When I previously used the MPFocus mod this never happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom