MPTV-Series and Moving Pictures Have Stopped Finding New Files (1 Viewer)

keltik420

November 9, 2011
Hey guys,

Ive been using MP for over a year now and had no problems importing my files... i currently use MP-TV Series and Moving Pictures.

Strange thing is, last night i attempted to import some new TV series and Movies but neither MPTV-Series nor Moving Pictures recognises the new files i have added. Although, both programs are still recognising files that were added to my drives ages ago but i have not imported yet and previously left alone (some files needed to be split up etc.. so i told the importers to ignore them for the time being).

Why would Mediaportals importer suddenly not recognise new files?? but continue to recognise the files i havent imported but were added to my drives ages ago?? i have not changed any settings, i even removed one of my drives from the importer last night and re-imported over a thousand movies, but its still not picking up the new files... so its still recognising the files i added prior to last night.

Its been 24 hours since i added the new files to my drives, ive tried rebooting, cutting the file from the HDD to another drive, renaming it and then copying it back to my correct HDDs... still wont pick up the new files.

All the files are different aswell, some .mkvs some .avis etc.. but for some reason any file added from yesterday onwards will not get picked up by the importer... very frustrating as i LOVE media portal especially with Trakt but now i cant add any new files what so ever.

this is really frsutrating.

MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1
MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP
Windows Version: win7 x64

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom