MPUrlSourceFilter.AfhsManifestUrl question (and maybe a problem) (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

In my latest latest version of the SVTPlayUtil I changed the way I generate the video url for f4m manifest streams. I replaced my simple concatenation:
    Code:
    f4murl += "?hdcore=3.1.0&g=" + OnlineVideos.Sites.Utils.HelperUtils.GetRandomChars(12);
    with the following:
    Code:
     f4murl = new MPUrlSourceFilter.AfhsManifestUrl(f4murl + "?hdcore=3.1.0&g=" + OnlineVideos.Sites.Utils.HelperUtils.GetRandomChars(12))
    {
        LiveStream = video.Other != null
    }.ToString();
    to be able to mark streams as live.

I just assumed this was a correct way to construct f4m urls. And now my question: was I correct in my assumption?
    If the answer is yes then I might have found a bug:

If I download a stream the resulting file get a strange filename. I have attached online video logs where I download a stream and the resulting filename is expected to be "Abbys flygande skola för feer - Vijett - Abbys flygande skola för feer.f4m" but it actually becomes "Abbys flygande skola för feer - Vijett - Abbys flygande skola för feer.0%26g%3dXIUXDCMGRGYI&&"

If no then you are free to ask me how on earth I could assume such a stupid thing ;)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can define the filename of the downloaded video in your util - maybe the default implementation now gets confused or maybe you already have overwritten it and didn't adopt to the url change ;)
    (cant remember the method name currently out of my head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom