MPW problem on the web remote....?!? (1 Viewer)

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
Hi there....

Maybe you can explain this to me.... :)
I installed the WEB interface, and it worked just fine, also it worked fine on a remote internet pc..... all looked as it should.....

Then i think i restarted the Mediaportal computer, and now i don´t get the remote-control picture on the remote internet computer any longer.....

I still get the picture on the computers connected to my own lan.....

All other things still works as the should on the remote internet computer.....

I can´t figure out what is wrong....

I have checked the apache server time and time again.....
- stopped it and started it again.....

I have seen that the 2 plugins in mediaportal setup is enabled, as they should be.....

I have checked that port 81 is open on my internet router, and it is..... (offcource)

Also the remotecontrol-update from MPW i have installed, without any changes......

So i´m lost now...... :(

Pleace can you help me...?

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
hi again.....

I have now uninstalled and re-installed the MPW and apache.....

Ok, so now i cant even get the remote picture when connecting from LAN computers....

Now it only works on localhost:81

What can be wrong ??

spraycleaner

Portal Member
December 25, 2004
i can't either!

but i think it has been a long time ago that worked, it has something to do with the newer versions of MP!

the MPW hasn't been updated so this function is simply out of order and has been for a while, but if you manage to get it working then please tell me too :)

my suggestion is, just use it for the simple possibility to remote program to record something in TV....

pshdo

Portal Pro
February 5, 2005
Holbaek, Denmark
Hi there...

my suggestion is, just use it for the simple possibility to remote program to record something in TV....

Thanks for the answer......:D

Then it´s perhaps not me (this time) that have done something wrong....;)

The funny thing is thoug, that when i did install MPW the first time, it worked as it should..... so perhaps it is not that many things that is wrong with the MPW system after all....??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom