MPW (Web Interface) Does not start recording. (2 Viewers)

laura25

Portal Member
December 27, 2005
I have installed MPW (Last CVS version with the functions.php pathed) and mediaportal on a WINDOWS XP PRO SP2
with a DVB-T card (pinnacle).
Every tihing works fine, but when i try to make a manual recording the recording appear on the "recodring list" but it doesn't start. If i do it mannually it works perfect.

Thanks
Laura

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Check this: Go into MP Configuration, to the plugins section, then make sure External Control II Plugin (or ECP2 Plugin) is enabled.

If that doesn't fix it, try going to http://<insert MP computer name here>:81/MPExtControlWS/service.asmx while MP is running, and select the RefreshRecordings link, press Invoke, and post the result here.

Sam

laura25

Portal Member
December 27, 2005
Well...
I have done what you have told.

1* The pluging was enabled.
2* I can't acess to the URL from outside the machine.(I suppose that it is normal)
3* From the machine i can access. I have done the refresh and it does not work. May be the problem???. I have copied the error.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVDatabase.UpdateRecording(MediaPortal.TV.Database.TVRecording ByRef)'.

Server stack trace:
at ECP2Assembly.MPHandler.RefreshRecordings()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at ECP2Assembly.MPHandler.RefreshRecordings()
at MPECP2WS.ECP2WS.RefreshRecordingsInMP()

Another thing. If i restart the MP the recording works perfect.

I have asked the version.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<string xmlns="http://tempuri.org/MPECP2WS/ECP2WS">1.0.2067.40040</string>

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom