MS MCE Online Spotlight (1 Viewer)

simonech

Portal Member
April 20, 2005
Milano, Italy
I'm working in a web/media agency in Italy, and a customer asked us to develop a "site" that will be included in the online spotlight of MS MCE.
Online spotlight is a collection of sites developed to be viewed inside the MCE hosted IE.
Sites made for this "10' experience" have to be developed following certains guidelines, but they are made out of HTML+js.

If you don't make a marketing deal with MS you can also develop a 10feet site, just posting a link file on your "normal" website.

Anyway, why am I saying all this?
because I think that enabling MP to "read" these websites (and also reading the online spotlight directory on MS site) will give access to a wide area of on-demand contents.

Anyone thought to include such a feature on MP?

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Well a Web Browser plugin has just been completed, so hopefully it'll lead to this, however you still can't highlight links and view video/audio at the same time like you can in MCE at this point in time.

Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good work guys!
Good work guys!
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
:whistle: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-spring16-release-candidate-2016-03-25.133886/ ;)
This is a development build based upon the the "Summer'15 Release Update 1". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom