MSI RS480M2-IL Component Video Out (1 Viewer)

devo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 2, 2004
    Canada
    Does anyone know if its possible to use component out from the VGA port on the built-in video on this board.

I have searched around but unable to find information and the ATI HDTV adapter doesn't show this built in video card as being supported.

I would appreciate some info on how people are hooking this up to TV's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

hm. I have put back both the settings for refresh rate changer, and the prefer multi channel audio streams, but the problem has not come back. very odd. at least it's working though!
    hm. I have put back both the settings for refresh rate changer, and the prefer multi channel audio streams, but the problem has not...
    Update: more info added here LAV audio over HDMI not working until I pause then continue a video Hi I've just built a new HTPC...
    Replies
    Views
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
    Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
    Replies
    Views
    Not that I know of...
    Not that I know of...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    DC12V is the correct power. The LC8808 is a 3-channel constant current LED drive with resumable data transfers and internal display patterns. There are three open-drain constant current outputs, with a build-in PWM of gray scale. The range of input power is from +9V to +15V, and voltage-endurance of LED port is +12V. There is a...
    DC12V is the correct power. The LC8808 is a 3-channel constant current LED drive with resumable data transfers and internal...
    Introduction Over time there have been many Windows alternatives to Atmowin and under Linux there is Bobilight however there is...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks, will take a look.
    Thanks, will take a look.
    I've been playing around with my codec and hardware settings for my video files to get as smooth a playback as possible. I've...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom