Multi-disk Changer (1 Viewer)

bigdude

Portal Member
September 28, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok, sorry for the delay but I bumped into problems at work that required my attention...

Anyway, I created a free account on MegaUpload and uploaded it there. It is large because it includes all of the object and map files. I have a bit of bad news though. It is actually built on a SVN download around the time of the 4.1.26a release. I did not record the date I retreived it from SVN, so it will be a bit harder to determine what source tree to compare it to. Since the code works by parsing a set of question mark delimited parameters out of the media path it should still be possible to find its hooks, it just may not be possible to use a simple diff to do it....

The link is: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That service seems to have a lot of advertising and be a bit odd, but hopefully you can get the file without any issues. I did not set up a paid account, so after 30 days without downloads it will be deleted...

bigdude

Portal Member
September 28, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
MyFilms changes (MesFilmsDetail.cs)

For anyone interested, here is the source code file for the changer related code. This file is based on the most recnt SVN version of MyFilms on May 28th of 2008. The changes are pretty simple. Thye consist of embedding a Telnet Client object, adding a hook to release any allocations on close, and changes to play_dvd to grab the path from the database and parse out the parameters for building a Telnet script to load the selected media using the Freechange changer control program. Since it uses Telnet it cold be adapted to support any other devices that can be controlled using Telnet...

Since this is based on the most recent SVN those interested in using it should be able to compile it in for use with recent versions of Mediaportal.

View attachment 21717

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom