Multiple DVB-T cards works great :) (1 Viewer)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    A few days ago there was a comment in the CVS that a fix was added for multiple DTV cards.

I just wanted to rport that now, for the first time ever, I can get perfect use of both of my Compro t-300 cards at the same time. This was my biggest itom on my MP wish list and it now works. WooHoo.

Now that my last item has been fixed I'm off to donate to this great project. Thanks again for all the hard work...

Marcus.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Gave the latest cvs a run as I had tried the cvs the day that was posted with no success. Today's I cant actually get the tv module to start properly, so might have to wait and see.

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. I can't tell exactly which one I had the best luck with, as I am applying quite a few CVS's.

And now for a silly question. I can't find the donate link any more. It used to be very prominent. Has it vanished?

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Seems to be the whole tv module thats not working properly. Cant change channel, turn tv on/off, view tvguide, or turn off timeshift without a lockup.

Donate is in the pop-out menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom