multiple entries? (1 Viewer)

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've just upgraded to the latest version of MP and shows all of my movies 2 times, i cant play both of them just one of them. All of my movies are dvd rips (stored x:\Movies\Movie Title\video_ts\video_ts.ifo, *.vobs, etc...) I'm guessing that it is looking for multiple files (possibly video_ts.ifo and video_ts.bup?) and displaying both. How do i fix this?

Also on the newest version none of the text lines up (on the config screen) which makes it had to configure :)

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Can you post debug logs from when the issue first showed up? Screenshot of the config issues?

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
I removed the DB and rescanned and that fixed the multiple entries (i guess i spoke to soon, sorry).

The text thing is still an issue (not really a big deal) I have attached a few screenshots

Attachments

• mp1.gif
    mp1.gif
    41 KB
  • mp2.gif
    mp2.gif
    18.6 KB
  • mp3.gif
    mp3.gif
    36.3 KB

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Yeah, armandp is right, there more than a few pretty important fixes in 0.7.2. Try upgrading because odds are this has already been resolved.

keith2045

Portal Pro
February 16, 2006
Missouri
Home Country
Anyone else having this issue? This past week i had to rebuild my MP system so i've upgraded to the latest version of this plugin and it is still happening.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
Do you think you could post some logs from the exact run that the duplicate entries first show up? I know this is probably not the easiest situation to produce on demand, but it would help a lot with tracking down the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom