Multiple Lineups at Schedules Direct combinable?

Discussion in 'Electronic Program Guide' started by pgitta, June 3, 2009.

1. pgitta

pgitta Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Forgive me if this information is somewhere where I have been unable to locate it the past two days!

I have the (very handy) Schedules Direct plugin installed and working, however, only one of two lineups gets imported. (the DirecTV lineup) I also have a smaller OTA HD lineup with about 12 digital air channels that get ignored.

I didn't see any option to account for more than one lineup. Is it possible to have both imported? Is this something really simple and dumb that I'm over-thinking?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DreadFury

DreadFury Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I second this question, it sure would make things easier.

I remember being able to do it with GBPVR using a simple addition to my username, but the plugin available for MP doesn't allow for separating accounts.

Looking back at the SD plugin history, it seems the author removed multi-lineup support some time ago, I am not sure why...

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!