Multiple my videos (1 Viewer)

etagure

Portal Pro
December 14, 2007
Hi, If any body can help me, i will try explain my problem...
I Have two folders with videos.
One is Kids Movies, and other is Family videos
In video MP configuration I add these two folders to Folders and Kids Movies are "Checked"
When open MP and go to My videos, Kids Movies are shown first and when going one level up I can see Family videos...
So, my question is, is it possible have new menu item (let say My Videos2) where Family Movies are shown first..
Shortly....
When click menu item My video - Kids movies are shown first
When clich menu item My video2 - Family movies are shown first

Thank you for help...

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You can use the built in MyVideos for 1 and MovingPictures for the other, thats what I do for now.

In the near future there will be an option in Movingpictures itself to group movies in different category's but there isn't yet.

etagure

Portal Pro
    December 14, 2007
    You can use the built in MyVideos for 1 and MovingPictures for the other, thats what I do for now.

In the near future there will be an option in Movingpictures itself to group movies in different category's but there isn't yet.
    Thanx, I know it...I use Moving pictures for HD movies, My Films plugin for divx movies.. I ask many months ago for multiple instance of Moving pictures, but they said me that is not possible...
    I just think about to make another copy of myvideos.xml and rename it in myvideos2.xml, than edit new myvideos2.xml to start in folder I wish....

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I wish we could do that but there are alot of things that are controled by the program itself that would stop this from working. 1 thing for sure is the database for the movies, it be using the same database for both, and that couldnt be changed unless the whole program was redone and made to save a database as a different name. I wish someone would just even make a plugin that duplicates myvideos but have all the files it uses named something else like you said myvideos2 would be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom