Music Database Error (1 Viewer)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Country flag
    Seeing this error appear recently. Suspect it may have been after the 1.23 update. Have tried renaming the old database and having MP create a new one after restart, but same error appears.

[2020-01-28 13:32:05,945] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - SQLiteClient: MusicDatabaseV13.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such column: strAlbum query:CREATE INDEX idxartistinfo_strArtiststrAlbum ON artistinfo(strArtist, strAlbum)
    [2020-01-28 13:32:05,976] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - DatabaseUtility exception err:confused:QLiteClient: MusicDatabaseV13.db3 cmd:sqlite3_prepare16:pvm=null err:ERROR detailed:no such column: strAlbum query:CREATE INDEX idxartistinfo_strArtiststrAlbum ON artistinfo(strArtist, strAlbum) stack: at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.Execute(String query)
    at MediaPortal.Database.DatabaseUtility.AddIndex(SQLiteClient dbHandle, String indexName, String strSQL) sql:CREATE INDEX idxartistinfo_strArtiststrAlbum ON artistinfo(strArtist, strAlbum)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104 DBSeasonVersion 5 105 DBEpisodesVersion 9 106 DBIgnoredDownloadedFilesVersion 1 108 dbTorrentVersion 2 109 DBViewsVersion 5 110 DBNewzbinVersion 4 111...
    @ltfearme SELECT * FROM options WHERE property LIKE 'DB%Version' option_id property value 103 DBSeriesVersion 15 104...
    Slow operation and a large number of errors in the log file. 30min -> ~ 600Mb log file. 2016-04-10 20:59:13.775 [INFO][01]: parsing...
    Replies
    Views
    thank you. I have deleted db3 files and created new tvseries and fanart database. (on server and client) now the issue is fixed.
    thank you. I have deleted db3 files and created new tvseries and fanart database. (on server and client) now the issue is fixed.
    Hi i have checked my log files and see that TVSeries Plugin and FanartHandler Plugin causes SQLLite errors: The Plugins want to...
    Replies
    Views
    restored to a backup from a few month ago. Which is a pain, but every thing works again. Now to update to the point of a few days ago :(. Taking a backup every step of the way. So this will take a While. Thread can be closed, unless someone wants to find out what the problem was, as this issue has not been resolved....
    restored to a backup from a few month ago. Which is a pain, but every thing works again. Now to update to the point of a few days...
    Had a corrupt gentle.config. replaced it with the one from the tv server. Now media portal crashes when doing nothing. I suspect...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 LastFM Problem DE
    (y)
    (y)
    Hallo Leute Hab ein Problem mit Last FM bis vor kurzem hat der Auto DJ in der Version 1.9 noch super funktionier. Dann hatte ich...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, just wanted to inform anybody that in the meantime I contacted Shukuyen who confirmed the bug to be in wifiRemote instead. You can see the details here: http://code.google.com/p/wifiremote/issues/detail?id=87 Sorry for any confusion.
    Hi, just wanted to inform anybody that in the meantime I contacted Shukuyen who confirmed the bug to be in wifiRemote instead. You...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Although this problem occurs when MP is triggered by external plugin, it occurs in MP...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom