[not reproducible] music database/view? (1 Viewer)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Will provide logs when I can as Xmas day tomorrow, merry Xmas to all.

I have an album I just tagged up like all the others I've tagged that says its added to the database but does not display in the views within mepo.

album is shakin Stevens the collection

has anyone else had a similar issue ?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Are you sure it's added to the dB? I (very rarely) have an album that somehow doesn't show up in AlbumArtist View, but shows up in Shares view. When i run a manual import (MP Config) all is good again. Logs don't give any useful info :(

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    I have tried doing a manual scan in mepo config and through the gui, when i do a manual scan it says its added 25 tracks which is the length of the album but does not show under album artist view.
    I just checked the shares view and it is displayed there correctly artist - album - disc/track no./title ?

i even let it update everything and not just from a certain time and date option in the mepo config

its odd as ive added 4 other albums tonight without issue, its just this 1 album so far.

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Weird stuff ;) Happy i'm not experiencing this anymore, but would be nice to get an idea of the 'issue'.

Is the cover properly tagged in the ID3Tag? My experience was when i play a track from the album in Shares view, then switch to AlbumArtist View, it shows up.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    Weird stuff ;) Happy i'm not experiencing this anymore, but would be nice to get an idea of the 'issue'.

Is the cover properly tagged in the ID3Tag? My experience was when i play a track from the album in Shares view, then switch to AlbumArtist View, it shows up.

should be tagged ok as the rest seem fine but will play a track in share and see if that kicks it to album artist view, interestingly i connected my laptop as a client and it did the same as the main pc, testing now......

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    tested playing one of the songs from shares view and then went back to album artist view and still no joy. Gonna try re ripping the cd maybe, already checked all tags etc and all is the same as the others which are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom