h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:
Hello, guys. I badly know English, therefore I cannot already find answers to probably stipulated questions.
I have next questions.
1) Whether there is a plug-in capable automatically download a cover for the album? It is manually heavy for making.
2) Whether it is possible to make so that it was possible to see the group biography?
3) How to receive the information from a cue-file so that it was displayed in Media portal?

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    1. Enable the AudioScobbler Plugin, which uses last.fm to get the album covers. Covers are fetched while in "Now Playing" screen. From within the plugin configuraton itself you can download covers for all albums.
    2. Select an artist from the list (you need to be in one of the Database Views and not the shares view) and hit F3 or invoke the popup menu and select option 5 from it. This will fetch the artist info.
    3. content of cue files is displayed transparent to you. just select the folder with the cue file and you will see the tracks like single files. also when you scan the shares the cue files are processed and written into the db.

bodiroga

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    2. Select an artist from the list (you need to be in one of the Database Views and not the shares view) and hit F3 or invoke the popup menu and select option 5 from it. This will fetch the artist info.

Hi hwarhrmann!

Is it possible to have the information gotten from the F3 button in other language than the English one? In my case I want to download the information in spanish, can I do it? And if it's not, can the MP Music Database load the "artistinfo" and "albuminfo" from any ID3 tag? That way, I could download manually the information from last.fm (in spanish, of course) and then the database will load that fields when I rescan my music collection.

Many thanks for your help and keep up with the good job.

Regards,

Aitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom