Music list help (1 Viewer)

Densetsu-X

January 15, 2009
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey, I have just installed MediaPortal and I want to know how to list all my artists. I changed the view to ID3 tags. Right now it lists the letters of the alphabet and I have to select one of those and it will list the artists of that letter. Is there any way to just get it to list all my artists?

Thanks

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hey, I have just installed MediaPortal and I want to know how to list all my artists. I changed the view to ID3 tags. Right now it lists the letters of the alphabet and I have to select one of those and it will list the artists of that letter. Is there any way to just get it to list all my artists?

Thanks

HI Densetsu-X ! you can do what i do , i fix my music folder like thet : artist folder with artist imag/album folder with
    album cover..... thet way in sher view you see all artist folder----click all album's of the artist ..

ysMP

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    You can also stay in the database views and just customize it to your liking.

See this page in the manual.

Remove the grouping by 1 charachter. See screenshot on above page. d to delete in last column.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom