Music playback stops after certain files (1 Viewer)

Memorix

Portal Member
May 1, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0

Description
Hello MP Developer,

when I play a playlist the music always stops after a few certain files. This issue is was proofed several times by myself. It is repeatable. It is alway the same:

1. I play a playlist with hundreds of song.
2. When one of the problematic songs is played the playback stops at the end of the song. The song itself is played without any issue.
3. When I press 'skip' the playback continues with the next song.

In the appended log files I added 3 problematic songs to a short playlist. The songs after which the playback stops are:

- [2018-06-21 19:37:31,000] 07 - Don't Keep Me Waiting.mp3
- [2018-06-21 19:42:12,563] Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now.aac
- [2018-06-21 19:58:57,017] Haindling - Pfeif Drauf.mp3

As an experiment I converted the file '07 -Don't Keep Me Waiting.mp3' into '07 -Don't Keep Me Waiting.flac'. The playback continued after the file '07 -Don't Keep Me Waiting.flac'.

For testing purposes I added one problematic file 'Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now.aac' to the zip file with the logs. If you have any further questions please let me know.

With best regards

Memorix

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a playlist
2. Insert the problematic file 'Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now.aac' to the playlist
3. Play the playlist
4. Playback stops at the end of 'Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now.aac'

Attachments

• MP logs.zip
    2 MB · Views: 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the wrong place?
Aren't there any developers of test group people here that know something about radio streams?? Or is my problem posted in the...
I have two local radio streams defined, both of which have played reliably for years. Suddenly one of them won't play with the...
Replies
Views
To anyone else who encounters the issue that the MediaPortal playback hangs and the I've found the rout cause for the "[ERROR] - BASS: GCHandle of Musicstream not found in Dictionary" is logged: On some of my files the Xing header was included in the audio frame count: Most players like Windows Media Player can handle this issue but...
To anyone else who encounters the issue that the MediaPortal playback hangs and the I've found the rout cause for the "[ERROR] -...
Hi, when playing music from a playlist sometimes suddenly the playback hangs in the middle of the track. When i press next, the...
Replies
Views
Hi nope [emoji20] and the code is the same so no real clue Tapatalk
Hi nope [emoji20] and the code is the same so no real clue Tapatalk
After playing a file the sounds stops working on all following playbacks. A restart of MediaPortal before every playback is working...
Replies
Views
Keiner eine Idee?
Keiner eine Idee?
Hallo zusammen, ich verwende Win7 64Bit Pro (aktueller Patch Level) und Mediaportal 1.19 um über DVB-C mir Fernsehsendungen...
Replies
Views
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select Exit. I've used SMP for years with no real problems until this issue. My two other clients do not have this issue. It is a new install on my TV server, about 2 weeks old. Titan and DefaultWide skins texit...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom