Music plugin buggy in last CVS (2 Viewers)

samuel337

Portal Pro
August 25, 2004
Melbourne, Australia
Ok, all done and uploaded. I've fixed the bug with the text not appearing, the history bug and also some bugs with party shuffle.

Now let's play the waiting game - have to wait until SteveV or some other dev commits the changes to CVS so you guys can download the fixed version. I have uploaded the changes to patch ID 1386019.

Link: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1386019&group_id=107397&atid=647927

Sam

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sam - I'd recommend PM'ing SteveV so he knows about this.

Mike

captainspanky

Portal Pro
    December 8, 2005
    Cool! Came in here to feedback on some weirdness I was seeing in some of the playlists in My Music and voila! Seems like MP doesn't deal with files that have been moved since the Playlist was created very well... Just seems to hang there. (I went and tidied up my music dir a little)

Yeah I know, its a pretty slim bug... but I'd suggest MP woudl be better served to just hop over the missing file maybe?

Thanks for the patch. I'll check it out this evening.

dragonfly

Portal Member
    December 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Having this same problem; did the bug reappear in the latest CVS snapshots? I just spent a few hours setting up my new years eve playlist... Kinda silly if I can't play it. :p

catn

Portal Member
    January 8, 2006
    how to install *cs

Hi,

I am having the same problem with the music feature.... I already downloaded the three *.cs files but I can't find them in my MP intallation to replace them... could somebody tell me where I should install them ?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom