Music Section - Album View Cover Art Bug (3 Viewers)

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has anyone else noticed this cover art bug in the album view of the music section? The right edge of the forth item on the top row gets cut off. There's nothing wrong with the embedded cover art, and if you highlight the item it appears correctly. Screenshot attached.

Edit: If you have 3 rows showing it cuts the bottom of the bottom row off too. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• 14-45-12.png
      14-45-12.png
      657.6 KB
    • 15-07-18.png
      15-07-18.png
      1,001.8 KB

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    Has anyone else noticed this cover art bug in the album view of the music section? The right edge of the forth item on the top row gets cut off. There's nothing wrong with the embedded cover art, and if you highlight the item it appears correctly. Screenshot attached.

Edit: If you have 3 rows showing it cuts the bottom of the bottom row off too. Screenshot attached.

I can not reproduce this in albums or shares view (not tried anything else).

What is your screen resolution?

Mark

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Music Section - Album View Cover Art Bug

This skin is designed for FULL HD resolution (1920x1080). From your screenshots it looks like you are using 1280x720. Maybe that is the problem.. Anyway, this is kinda strange because there is space for the covers.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    It's weird, it does it on two separate PCs. One has a 1920x1080 resolution and another with 1280x720. At first I thought it was the cover art that was the problem, but if you scroll through a list you can see the covers are fine.

It must be because I've resized MP to prevent clipping due to the overscan on the TVs. Other skins however don't seem to have a problem with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom