Music Thumbnail Edit (1 Viewer)

BobK

Portal Member
December 13, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I loaded MediaPortal a couple days ago, and can't compliment everyone enough on the great application you've written.

When playing music can you edit the thumbnail so that only the album cover is displayed? The toggling between the cover and the sprectrum display is somewhat distracting.

Can you import a single song or album into MP without rescanning your whole hardrive? Also, being able to rip sone directly into MP would be a great Plugin.

Awesome program!

BobK

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I loaded MediaPortal a couple days ago, and can't compliment everyone enough on the great application you've written.

When playing music can you edit the thumbnail so that only the album cover is displayed? The toggling between the cover and the sprectrum display is somewhat distracting.

use folder.jpg in the album dir and disable internet lookup and visualizations

Can you import a single song or album into MP without rescanning your whole hardrive?
    Use F9 or info button to scan dir in which file is

Also, being able to rip sone directly into MP would be a great Plugin.
    Yes there is a plugin search for ogg

BobK

Portal Member
    December 13, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    idioteque2 - Thanks for your reply.

Sometimes I'm one bit short of a whole byte, but where is folder.jpg and the album dir you refer to? I look under a specific music album folder and only see the song listing. If I look in my MP directory I can find no album dir.

I have a number of ways to rip CD's into my music folder. My only comment was it would be nice if a plugin was available that could be called directly from the main MP screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom