Portal Member
January 28, 2009
All my music files in the album directories are named as the following:
01 Song A
02 Song B
03 Song C
etc
etc
When I use MP, some albums are listed in the right order, while others are listed in the reversed order. I checked the filenames again, I also checked the ID3 tags, and they are in good order. But the reversed order listing still occurs in some of my album directories in MP.

Anyone knows why is this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
Replies
Views
@hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
@hwahrmann ... reminder?;)
Although my Music-collection is taggeged very well, some files do not have an entry for e.g. the tag <Album>. So I want to exclude...
Replies
Views
I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
I just installed it and the discnumbers are indeed back. Thank you for the fix! Now I can enjoy my collected boxsets again (y)
I have my music views set to sort by discnumber: It used to work as expected (one big list, starting with the first disc first...
Replies
Views
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
Replies
Views
Original please.
Original please.
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom